Strategic Procurement Managing Consultant
Strategic Procurement Managing Consultant - Global Procurement Consultancy - London - salaries up to £100,000 + Excellent Package
This Global Powerhouse in the Consultancy space is seeking an experienced Management Consultant with strong Procurement Transformation experience to head up a new area within their Best-in-Class Procurement Transformation Practice!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to completely transform a truly Greenfield Function within a Market-Leading organization!
As Strategic Procurement Managing Consultant you will: -
- Create and Develop new processes and procedures for this brand-new area of the business, specializing in ground-breaking digital procurement transformations
- Have complete autonomy over huge transformation projects for some of the consultancy's most high-profile, FTSE 100 clients
- Win new business and upskill existing client relationships to fast-track the growth of the function as well as develop your own consultancy skillset
- Work across a truly global remit, with opportunities for travel around the world if desired
Strategic Procurement Managing Consultant required background: -
- Experience having worked across Procurement Transformations for a Big 6 or Boutique Management Consultancy
- Exposure to a Blue-Chip environment, ideally across Financial Services, Pharma, or FMCG industries
- Previous experience working with SAP, Oracle, Ariba or equivalent
- Strong Academic Record (2.1 degree or above) + MCIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are an experienced management consultant looking for the next step up, this exciting Greenfield role could be the perfect opportunity to showcase your skills!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, management consultancy, negotiation, SRM, procurement consultancy, senior consultant, managing consultant, project management, direct procurement, financial services procurement