Associate Director - Management Consulting
Associate Director opportunity - Leading PE backed boutique Management Consultancy - Procurement & Supply Chain Operations and Transformation - London + Travel - £100-120k base + 30-40% bonus potential
This award-winning leading boutique management consultancy, who pride themselves on their deep sector expertise, innovative technology solutions and a clear passion for empowering their clients, has grown significantly over the past few years and are now looking as part of their next stage of growth in hiring a cutting-edge Associate Director.
This firm delivers a wide range of projects, from rapid opportunity discovery to full strategic transformation programs, all targeted around cost optimisation and delivering savings with their clients. A strong track record and boasting over 90% client retention, has meant their project pipeline is extremely strong, of which this position will take the lead on blue-chip client engagements and developing these accounts to allow progression into Director and above.
Associate Director role outline:
- Lead the delivery programmes and development of existing client accounts with blue-chip clients across one of two key practise areas for this firm; either Consumer (retail, media & FMCG) or Industrial (aerospace & defence, industrial products & automotive)
- You will also be targeted on new client acquisitions, through utilising your extensive market network, this target will start small and grow as you move into Director and above
- Bring the best out of your project teams, ensuring engagements are effectively managed and delivered, ensuring you are providing quality solutions to your clients whilst maintaining a profitable margin and generating £1m revenue per annum
- Take advantage of this firms collaborative culture and tailored development programs - this role is expected to move into Director with a pathway to Partner
- Extensive consultancy experience whether in big4, mid-tier or boutiques, with functional experience in relation to procurement / supply chain / strategy / cost optimisation
- You must be able to demonstrate business development and revenue growth in your role with specific sales and revenue figures to provide, plus a network of relationships that you can leverage in role to generate new business for the firm
- Strong degree level education, in STEM related field or business / economics is a must, Masters / MBA is desired
- Ability to influence at all levels, from shopfloor to boardroom and a passion for networking and building a reputation in the industry
This is an ideal opportunity for a highly skilled management consultant looking to join an industry leading boutique, backed by PE investment and ready for significant growth over the years to come and progress through Directorship and into Partner. If you feel this is for you, please apply via this domain or with a copy of your cv direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, strategic procurement, procurement transformation, supply chain, strategy, management consulting, strategy consulting, transformation, operations, manager, senior manager, MBA, BA, Bachelors, CIPS, MCIPS