Senior IT Procurement Lead- Berkshire
Senior IT Procurement Lead- Berkshire - £90,000 + strong package (car allowance + 15% bonus + wider package)
This established global major boasts an escalating global expenditure are urgently looking for a senior IT Procurement Lead, reporting director into the global Procurement Director. You will be leading the delivering of the global IT category strategy across all IT subcategories (Software, Infrastructure, Telecoms, Networks etc.) as well as managing a high performing team.
As part of this company-wide transformation, the business is searching for an IT Procurement expert to partner with the CIO to devise strategy to instigate best-practice commercial behaviour across the Group.
As senior IT Procurement Lead you will be in a fantastic position to excel towards directorship and build a high-performing sourcing team of your own.
Global Senior IT Procurement Lead role profile:-
- Providing insightful procurement leadership to an experienced IT Sourcing team, instilling a high-performing culture through upskilling existing and new talent
- Deploying IT & Technology supply market expertise to bring short and long-term benefits to the business, such as knowledge of cost & value levers, market trends and challenges presented by modern technology etc
- Setting global procurement strategies to ensure continuity of supply and value for money, measured by both price and performance of IT goods and services
- Developing key IT strategy to support Group-wide IT transformation programmes
- Implementing category led initiatives to advance supplier performance, increased compliance and risk management (including major and niche IT vendors)
Required background & experience:-
- Impressive IT Procurement & Strategic Sourcing career to date, delivering significant commercial benefits to complex FTSE 100 businesses
- Good knowledge of all IT subcategories (Software, Telecoms, Networks)
- Proven ability to win trust and build fruitful relationships with senior VPs, Directors and Board members to place Procurement in the driving seat
- In-depth understanding of high-value IT procurement including complex contracting
- Degree, MCIPS and ITIL qualifications preferred though not essential
This is an outstanding opportunity for a commercially savvy Technology Procurement expert to build something long lasting within a globally revered major, before progressing into Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.