Senior Procurement Managing Consultant
Senior Procurement Managing Consultant - Top Teir Boutique Management Consultancy
£100 - £120k + 40% on target bonus
Contact Rhys: jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Following what have been 2 exponential years of growth and success for this highly regarded boutique procurement and supply chain management consultancy, the leadership team are looking to make a number of senior level hires and bring on board a Senior Managing Consultant to ensure continued growth and delivery on major FTSE and Fortune 500 client accounts.
Last year continued growth across all their industry practices and recent backing and investment from a renowned private equity firm has further solidified their position as an attractive option for those already within procurement management consultancy seeking greater client-side exposure, more scope for progression to director level positions, a flat and meritocratic structure.
Senior Procurement Managing Consultant Role Overview:
- Take a leadership role in the delivery of programmes including but not limited to procurement transformations and cost reduction programmes, supply chain optimisation, digitalization, S&OP and change management projects across a range of industries but notably manufacturing, aerospace, FMCG and pharma
- Within this senior level position, look to ensure consistent high-level delivery from client-side project teams across the business, driving and mentoring consultants working existing client accounts whilst nurturing new relationships
- Champion the company's collaborative culture and tailored progression for those you are managing, but also yourself as you look to quickly advance towards a director level position
Key experience and skills required:
- The successful individual must have significant experience within management consultancy with a respected firm with, and a strong understanding of procurement and supply chain advisory
- You must be able to demonstrate strong direct procurement experience, and have a track record of delivering successful transformation, ideally within manufacturing, engineering or FMCG sectors
- Strong education and academic achievements, degree educated in a relevant field essential and further procurement, technical or business qualifications (i.e. MCIPs or MBA) desirable
- Ability to influence at all levels, from shopfloor to boardroom and a passion for networking and building a reputation in the industry
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, strategic procurement, procurement transformation, supply chain, strategy, direct procurement, consultancy, strategic sourcing, S&OP, advisory, management consulting, strategy consulting, transformation, operations, manager, senior manager, CIPS. MCIPS, London, City of London