Indirect Procurement Specialist - FMCG leader
Indirect Procurement Category Manager - Global FMCG Firm - London £50-55k + package - initial 15-month FTC to Perm - 'Top 25 places to work in the UK'
This global and rapidly expanding FMCG firm, that has shown sustained growth for over 5 years and the leader in their industry, is looking to bring on board a cutting-edge and ambitious procurement specialist to lead across a number of indirect procurement categories, including and mainly focussed on IT & IT services.
This firm has been recognised in 2020 by the Times as a 'Top 25 Employer" in the UK, with an employee centric culture, showing trust of their employees whilst offering a brilliant training ground for up-and-coming talent to move into more senior positions and move. Despite this being an initial 15-month contract, this is a permanent requirement and will likely go perm during this contract.
- Strategically manage the implementation of category strategies across the business in relation to software, technologies and IT services
- Tasked with developing long-term relationships with senior stakeholders across the organisation, geared to sustain the hyper-growth this organisation is going through
- Work closely with the experienced head of procurement to develop robust sourcing strategies and contractual terms with suppliers
- Take full advantage of the autonomy this organisation provides to learn and upskill your experience and progress into senior management and above as this team develops
- Indirect procurement category buying experience, ideally with experience across IT subcategories. Indirect generalist skillsets are also desired.
- Strategic mind-set, with the ability to autonomously implement process across the organisation, with the influencing ability to push strategies through with challenging stakeholders
- Degree / CIPS level 4 is a must
If you are an ambitious junior procurement specialist looking to take the step into a management role or an experienced procurement manager looking to test yourself in a market leading organisation, please get in touch through the following domain or directly on: email@example.com
Keywords: Procurement, indirect procurement, direct procurement, purchasing, strategic sourcing, buying, marketing procurement, digital procurement, IT procurement, hardware, software, IT services, strategic procurement, category strategic, stakeholder management, negotiation, supplier management, srm, fortune 500, FTSE 100, global, EMEA, transformation, category management, procurement category manager, senior procurement manager, degree, MCIPS, CIPS, BA, BSc, MBA, London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, FMCG, Retail, Consumer Marketing, B2C