Global Sourcing Analyst
Global Sourcing Analyst - World-renowned Pharmaceutical Organisation - Central London - £30,000- £35,000 + Package + Fast-tracked Progression
Due to an extended period of rapid growth, this world-renowned pharmaceutical organisation is looking for a Global Sourcing Analyst to join their tight-knit procurement function. This is an opportunity to join a truly best-in-class procurement function and work for one of the fastest-growing businesses in the sector.
With the organisation's fantastic reputation for developing and harnessing talent, this is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious procurement professional looking to progress quickly!
As Global Sourcing Analyst you will: -
- Be responsible for the deep-dive analytics and process creation for end-to-end procurement across a breadth of procurement categories - primarily across business-critical commodities
- Gain exposure to a global remit, interacting with C-Suite stakeholders from various regions across the globe
- Use your analytical skill set to help assess supplier quality and performance, working with some of the leading suppliers in the global marketplace
- Have the opportunity to progress rapidly through a procurement function that has complete buy-in from the rest of the organisation and is well-known for delivering huge levels of added value
Global Sourcing Analyst Required Background: -
- Exposure to managing the end-to-end sourcing process with a key focus on analytics and process creation
- Prior working experience within a fast-paced but regulated environment (Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, FMCG) is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management ability
- Strong analytical mindset
- Strong Academic Record (2.1 degree or above) + CIPS
This is an unparalleled opportunity to get your foot in the door of a procurement function of the highest calibre, that is known for its ability to develop top-level talent!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: sourcing analyst, analyst, procurement, procurement analyst, pharmaceutical, FMCG, Financial Services, strategic sourcing, negotiation, SRM, contract management, indirect procurement, direct procurement, London