Procurement Category Specialist - Leading Charity
Procurement Category Specialist - Leading Not-For-Profit - Indirect Operations - £35,000 - £40,000 + CIPS sponsorship & Benefits
Leading not-for-profit seeks an up-and-coming procurement candidate to help drive efficiencies on critical spend areas in a key role for an award-winning team. Entering the organisation as they go through a cutting-edge transformation, the successful individual will be tasked with unifying a stakeholder base to define and implement long-term sourcing strategies - identifying opportunities for cost savings, risk mitigation and improved supplier relationships. With a strong reputation for upskilling staff and a multi-award-winning procurement function, this would be an ideal move for an individual looking to accelerate their career with a market leading organisation.
As Procurement Category Specialist, you will:
- Assist in the strategic sourcing of goods & services across Care Homes & Specialist Centres (care equipment, medical supplies, hygiene & consumables, catering & cleaning).
- Develop full category strategy alongside the Procurement Director & Senior Procurement Manager, implementing best-practice procurement to maximise value within the procurement function
- Lead complex negotiations through to contract award & engage your commercial acumen to take advantage of commercial opportunities
- Be part of designing a holistic culture within procurement, collaborating with Global Category Leads and Heads of HR, Finance etc to drive the agenda of procurement
Required qualifications & experience:
- Experience of Procurement/Strategic Sourcing/Category Management, with experience across the strategic end to end procurement process
- Strong commercial acumen to effectively engage senior stakeholder cross-functionally
- Public sector & OJEU regulation experience ideal but not required
- Degree qualified and CIPS studying professionals preferred though by no means essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, London, Central London, London, OJEU,