Hard FM Category Manager
Hard FM Procurement Manager - Global Retail Giant- Stoke-on-Trent - £45,000 - £55,000 + Package
FTSE 100 Retail Giant is looking for a specialist in Hard FM Procurement to join its Best-in Class procurement function. The company are responsible for buildings and sites around the world, and the successful applicant will look after some of their most high-profile accounts across the EMEA region! This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader with a revenue in the £billions, and a spend in the £hundreds of millions.
As Hard FM Procurement Manager you will: -
- Be the strategic lead for all Hard FM Procurement sub-categories across the entirety of the EMEA region
- Build relationships with C-Level stakeholders both internally and externally in order to deliver value for the company
- Take autonomy over the Hard FM Procurement for some of the most high-profile brands within the industry
- Have the opportunity to grow your career in a path of your choice, within an industry leader
Hard FM Procurement Manager Required Background:
- Extensive procurement experience in Corporate Blue Chip Environments
- Experience in leading on-line procurement sourcing events (RFx & RA) and managing client relationships
- A degree (or country equivalent)
- MCIPS (or country equivalent)
- Expertise in strategic Hard FM procurement and negotiating with major suppliers and stakeholders on an EMEA or Global basis
- Tangible evidence of successfully handling multi-million pound spends and generating significant cost savings
If you are a specialist in the Hard FM Procurement space then this is the perfect role for you to take that next step in your career and join a truly globally renowned company that can propel you to the next level in your procurement career!
To find out more and apply please send you CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, purchasing, buying, FM Procurement, Hard FM procurement, Soft FM procurement, maintenance procurement, Services Procurement