Sourcing Manager - Professional Services
Sourcing Manager - Professional Services - Global Professional Services brand - £45,000 - 50,000 + bonus
This internationally recognised brand who boasts a world-leading procurement function seeks an ambitious indirect procurement candidate to grow their professional services category.
This business are currently going through a significant period of transformation, with significant investment in technology and systems. This function is passionate about delivering great results and encourages a dynamic and fluid environment, allowing for cross-category moves and increased learning potential - ideal for someone looking to build a broader skillset.
- Manage professional services spend such as legal, consultancy, travel, finance & HR
- Work closely with senior managers and director level within professional services spend categories
- Play pivotal roles in the development, management and implementation of comprehensive strategies on a global and regional basis to deliver impressive cost savings and wider commercial benefits that impact company results
- Build strategic relationships with critical suppliers and develop risk mitigation strategies to provide secure and cost effective sources for specialist commodities
- Benefit from personally tailored professional development programmes to aid your quick progression within the company
Required qualifications & experience:-
- 3-5 + years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience, with a CV that details commercial achievements (cost savings & avoidance, risk mitigation, supplier relationship and performance improvement, stakeholder engagement)
- Expertise in indirect procurement ideally with expertise across HR/Professional Services spend
- Procurement / strategic sourcing / buying experience within complex global organisations
- Degree & CIPS qualifications preferred though not essential
These is an exciting opportunities to join a globally respected and incredibly successful organisation with an important purpose.
If you are interested in applying please do so through this domain or by sending a copy of your updated CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, Professional Services, FTSE, London, Degree, CIPS, progression, development, management,