Procurement Excellence Manager
Procurement Manager - Governance & Infrastucture - Surrey
This organisation, widely recognised as a leader within their industry, is looking to bring on board an experienced and cutting-edge procurement excellence and transformation manager as part of a newly formed procurement structure.
As an organisation and function at the forefront of driving sustainable and social value through their supply chain, this hire will play a key role in building and driving the culture of this function, constantly engaged with senior stakeholders across the group. Ideal for a proactive, forward thinking procurement transformation or governance specialist looking to take a step forward in a diverse and leading organisation.
As a Procurement Excellent Manager, you will:
- Lead and push supply chain initiatives across the organisation, including supplier development, governance & sustainability
- Accountable for the development of this supply chain function, ultimately tasked with delivering real value add to bring out an enhanced competitive advantage
- Continuously work with key senior business stakeholders to collaboratively align business targets, improve supplier performance and achieve best in class performance
- Skilfully and proactively take advantage of this organisations growth and specifically their growth within procurement, allowing for fast-tracked progression and development
Procurement knowledge and experiences required:
- Experience of working within a procurement excellence or transformational role, showing tangible development from junior roles into manager and / or project lead
- Strong knowledge of supplier development programs with practical experience of implementing these programs
- The ability to remain proactive in the face of challenge, with the ability to influence across senior leadership cohorts and able to push through business objectives
- BA / MBA / CIPS is preferred, however not essential
If you are an ambitious and proactive procurement governance or excellence specialist, with strong supplier management capabilities and able to drive best-in-class transformation, please get in touch directly on jobsZJ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk with an updated cv or apply via this domain.
Keywords: procurement, direct procurement, indirect procurement, procurement transformation, best-in-class procurement, procurement excellence, governance, procurement governance, sustainability, supply chain sustainability, sustainable sourcing, aerospace, defence, aerospace, surrey, Hampshire, degree, mba, cips, mcips