Senior Commercial Manager, Best-in-class SRM
Senior Commercial Manager, Best-in-class SRM - Multinational Property Management Giant - London + Flexible Working - £70,000 - £80,000 + Competitive Benefits
One of the largest property management organisations in the world seeks passionate Supplier & Contracts Management expert to instil high performance across a variety of Indirect Procurement Category suppliers.
Whilst Procurement has made significant strides towards best-in-class over the last two years, the full benefit of the negotiated deals has often been lost due to ineffective management of the suppliers. As a result, this multinational Blue Chip is establishing a specialist team to drive SRM practices towards best-in-class.
As Senior Commercial Manager, Best-in-class SRM you will: -
- Partner with an executive stakeholder community across Finance, Procurement & HR, selling and demonstrating the benefits that best-practice Supplier Relationship Management can bring to an organisation of this size
- Provide creative training, development and a suite of SRM tools and techniques to enable both Procurement and the business to better manage supplier relationships across Contract Management, Performance Management, Relationship Management and Sustainable Procurement pillars
- Play the role of 'challenger' to the business in circumstances of increased risk and cost, and provide innovative solutions to generate "win-wins" for the business and the suppliers
- Provide quality thought leadership in broader commercial initiatives outside of the Supplier Management community to improve relationships and collaboration in a wider setting
- Be directly responsible for two junior SRM and Procurement experts, instilling a high performance culture and demonstrating best-in-class SRM
Senior Commercial Manager, Best-in-class SRM, Required background:-
- Impressive Supplier Relationship Management / Vendor Management career to date, delivering tangible benefits to your previous Blue Chip & FTSE 100 employers
- Expertise across Contract Management, Performance Management & Relationship Management, ideally within HR or Indirect spend areas
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
- Natural ability to build strong and fruitful relationships both internally and externally
This is an outstanding opportunity for a proven Commercial Relationship & Contracts Management expert to create a legacy for oneself within a newly created SRM practice, before progressing to Directorship within the Firm.
To apply or find out more please send your CV directly to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this forum.
Key skills: SRM, Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Performance Management, Sustainable Procurement, Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, Vendor Management, Supplier Management, SRM toolkits, Financial Analysis, Procurement, Purchasing , HR, Recruitment, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, RPO