Head of IT Products and Services commercial opportunities
Our client, a high profile organisation with a £multi-billion spend, is currently recruiting for two commercial professionals for Head of IT Products & Head of IT Services opportunities. These roles would suit procurement professionals who have great stakeholder relationship skills and have operated at a strategic level across ICT products and/or ICT services (specifically in SIAM).
Key deliverables include:-
- Deliver ‘best in class’ category management through developed innovative category, product and sourcing strategies that demonstrate a clear focus on customer service and deep market insight
- Work collaboratively to develop products and services that deliver value to stakeholders and are sustainable
- Possess excellent communication and consultative skills to build strong relationships with stakeholders / suppliers.
- Delivering strategic supplier management that enhances category and supplier performance
- Team leadership and management, including capability development.
The successful candidate will ideally bring a blend of the following:-
- Experience in IT Products / Hardware or IT Services (specifically SIAM) with a track record of delivering savings and experience of budget and resource management
- Deep knowledge of the IT Hardware and/or IT Services (SIAM) market from a commercial / procurement strategy perspective
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, including ability to engage, influence and positively challenge in complex environments
- Experience in leading, managing and developing the capability of commercial teams
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0) 333 366 0839 quoting 7668MB.
Langley Search & Interim is the specialist search firm and interim provider of end-to-end Supply Chain roles, including Procurement and Operational Excellence positions across the UK, Europe and Internationally. We place senior level interim and permanent positions across Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector and Technology & Professional Services Sectors.