Head of IT inlife commercial services
Our client, a high profile organisation with a £multi-billion spend, is currently recruiting for a Head of IT Inlife Services. These roles would suit procurement professionals who have great stakeholder relationship skills and have operated at a strategic level across ICT products and/or ICT services.
Key deliverables include:-
- Develop and lead the contract / supplier relationship management (SRM) of established frameworks / Dynamic Purchasing Systems.
- Work collaboratively across internal stakeholders, suppliers and customers
- Management of effective operational processes to ensure customer satisfaction, from initial engagement to solution delivery.
- Promotion of a level playing field for supplier to be able to bid effectively
- Team leadership and management, including capability development.
The successful candidate will ideally bring a blend of the following:-
- Experience in IT Products / Hardware or IT Services with a track record of delivering savings and experience of budget and resource management
- Deep knowledge of the IT Hardware and/or IT Services market from a commercial / procurement strategy perspective
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills, including ability to engage, influence and positively challenge in complex environments
- Experience in leading, managing and developing the capability of commercial teams
For further information please email email@example.com or call +44(0) 333 366 0839 quoting 7669MB.
Langley Search & Interim is the specialist search firm and interim provider of end-to-end Supply Chain roles, including Procurement and Operational Excellence positions across the UK, Europe and Internationally. We place senior level interim and permanent positions across Consumer, Industrial, Public Sector and Technology & Professional Services Sectors.