Assistant / Category and Contract Manager - Multiple Roles
We are currently supporting a Local Government client based in the South East of England who are looking for multiple Assistant Category Managers and Category & Contract Managers. These are a mixture of permanent and fixed term contract roles with a salary range of £35,000 up to £48,000.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the effective management of contracts, ensuring that service level agreements and key performance indicators are monitored and that any improvements are executed. The role will involve negotiation of commercial and contractual terms to achieve positive outcomes in line with the organisation’s requirements.
Candidates applying must have the following experience:
- Ideally MCIPS or equivalent demonstrable work experience
- Knowledge of category management and experience of using this methodology in complex commercial environments
- A demonstrable track record of managing multi-million-pound strategic contracts in business-critical environments
- Extensive knowledge of contract law and Public Sector procurement law and OJEU processes
- Category Knowledge - Older People, Mental Health, Technology, Waste or Property (FM) preferable