IT Procurement Manager - Barcelona
IT Strategic Procurement Manager - Globally Leading Digital Organisation - Barcelona, Spain - Euro 65000 + 15% Bonus + Strong Package
This Global Digital Organisation have been experiencing an unprecedented period of growth over the last couple of years. Recently they have gone through a large acquisition with another leading global online business, and together are set to soar and take over market shares within the next couple of years.
As a result of this growth, the business is looking to hire a strong IT Procurement Professional with experience within Software categories to join their Global Procurement function.
The IT Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the end-to-end category management process across the Multi-Million Euro global spend portfolio across IT Categories with a heavy focus on Software sub-categories including Cloud Services and Software Enterprise deals
- Leading a team of Procurement professionals, ensuring that they are keeping to your set targets and developing their skillsets
- Communicating regularly and effectively with C-Suite level stakeholders, ensuring they are onboard with changes to the procurement strategy
- Learning and developing your skillset through regular training and working with the businesses industry leading procurement professionals so that you progress through to more senior positions internally
The IT Procurement Manager will need to have:
- Strong end to end procurement experience, managing the full category management process
- Experience of responsibility managing the IT category, ideally focusing on Software related categories such as Cloud and Software Enterprise services
- Experience working within a Global Organisation, ideally with a strong online/digital industry
For more information regarding this exciting new opportunity, please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at email@example.com
Key words: IT Procurement, Software, Cloud, Services, Indirect, Digital, Online, Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Management