Senior Procurement Manager - ATL & BTL Marketing
Senior Procurement Manager - ATL & BTL Marketing - Global Professional Services Firm- £55,000 - 70,000 + Package - London + Flex Working
This £Multi-Billion Blue Chip firm are seeking a charismatic Marketing Procurement professional to embrace the challenge of a 'non-mandated environment', wherein the Marketing community are not obliged to work with Procurement, and drive the practice towards best-in-class. Typically, Marketeers are more interested in maximising their return on budget investment than slashing supplier costs and achieving savings, so the Firm needs a commercially savvy Procurement expert who can generate "win-wins" for Marketing and Procurement.
Senior Procurement Manager - ATL & BTL Marketing role profile:-
- Partnering with executive stakeholders, winning trust and influencing them to position procurement at the forefront of strategic business decisions
- Designing and implementing long term Marketing category and sourcing strategies for complex £Multi-Million spends across Creative Agencies, Digital, PR, Sponsorship, Market Data, Market Research, Print etc
- Strategically owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process, from stakeholder engagement, requirements gathering, ITT, RFQ, RFP, supplier and contract negotiation, supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Mentoring a more junior Strategic Sourcing Specialist, coaching best-practice procurement and helping them grow towards promotion as you in turn climb the Procurement ranks
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record within Marketing categories
- CV that demonstrates broad commercial procurement achievements including but also beyond cost savings
- Degree, MCIPS & Marketing qualifications (preferred not essential)
This globally renowned FTSE 100 firm boasts an outstanding track record within the Professional Services industry, and Procurement is aspiring to the same success. With a number of awards for their Corporate Sustainability initiatives and SRM practices, a highly professional procurement team with a great sense of humour and a healthy work life balance, the successful applicant will enjoy a great atmosphere.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to email@example.com or directly through this page.