Raw Materials Procurement Manager
- Full Time
Raw Materials Procurement Manager - FTSE 100 Powerhouse - London + Flexible Working - £55,000 -£60,000 + Excellent Package
This FTSE 100 market-leading firm are seeking an experienced Raw Materials Procurement Specialist to join their rapidly expanding Global Procurement function. The company are undergoing a massive period of growth, so the successful applicant will be able to take autonomy over business-critical and highly volatile commodities. This is a fantastically broad role which will provide ample development and progression for an individual looking to take the next step in their career!
As Raw Materials Procurement Manager you will: -
- Have complete ownership over the procurement strategy for your own commodities such as Sugar, Resins, Starch and Cellulose with spends in the tens of £millions
- Operate across a global remit, collaborating with both local and group functions to add value and create significant efficiencies across the wider business
- Interact with senior, external stakeholders as part of a world-class procurement function, acting as an SME for your particular categories
- Have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for one of the largest companies in the world and progress through their best-in-class procurement function
Raw Materials Procurement Manager required background: -
- Exposure to direct procurement within a Pharmaceutical or FMCG environment, having ideally been responsible for the procurement of raw materials, pharmaceutical products or ingredients
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Blue-Chip environment is preferred but not essential
- Evidence of rapid progression or significant achievements in previous role(s)
- Outstanding stakeholder and soft skills
- Strong Academics (2.1 degree or above + CIPS)
This is an unbelievable opportunity for someone with raw materials procurement experience to move into a broad role for a global company that has continued its rapid growth despite the pandemic!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, direct procurement, raw materials procurement, pharmaceutical procurement, procurement consultancy, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, London, Reading, Berkshire
Apply for Raw Materials Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly