Supply Chain Managing Consultant (Multiple Roles)
6 days left
- Full Time
Supply Chain Managing Consultant (Multiple Roles) - World-renowned Supply Chain Consultancy - London + Opportunities to travel - £85k - £100k + bonus + excellent package
One of the world's leading specialist Supply Chain Management Consultancies is looking to hire a best-in-class supply chain professional to join their Supply Chain & Operations team working on Demand Planning projects across some of their most high-profile clients. If you are either an experienced Supply Chain Consultant with strong Demand Planning experience looking for a step up, then this is the perfect role for you!
As Supply Chain Managing Consultant you will: -
- Have a remarkably varied role working with some of the largest companies in the FMCG/Retail and Pharmaceutical Sectors, forecasting and eradicating inefficiency across their supply chains
- Build and develop your own relationships in order to either upsell existing clients or win brand new business
- Manage and mentor project teams consisting of some of the finest supply chain consultants in the world
- Have the opportunity to travel internationally and expand your remit when required
Supply Chain Managing Consultant required background: -
- Previous experience working as a Management Consultant in a global manufacturing/production environment ideally within an FMCG/Food Manufacturing background
- Strong evidence of implementing and improving demand forecasting initiatives either internally or for external clients
- A confident communicator with the ability to promote supply chain improvements at an executive level
- A track record of improvement across forecasting efficiency and inventory management
- Exposure to S&OP or IBP in previous role(s)
- 1 Degree or above and a Further Qualification is beneficial but not essential
This is an exceedingly rare opportunity to put your stamp on some of the largest and most exciting supply chains in the world whilst making your name within a market-leading consultancy!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
KEY SKILLS: Supply Chain Management, Demand Planning, Demand Planning Manager, Demand Forecasting, S&OP, Sales, Operations, Planning, SKU, Inventory Management, Degree, UK, London, UK, Data Analysis, Manufacturing, Production, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, managing consultant, supply chain consultant
Apply for Supply Chain Managing Consultant (Multiple Roles)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly