Strategic Procurement Sourcing Specialist
Strategic Procurement Sourcing Specialist - Indirects
£38,000 + package (CIPS sponsorship + Bonus)
A world-renowned management consultancy is looking to urgently recruit a strong strategic sourcing specialist to work in their internal indirects team across a number of categories. The ideal candidate will have experience across a number of indirect categories and will look to improve their overall procurement skillset in a proactive, professional environment.
The procurement role will involve:
- The strategic sourcing of facilities management, HR, IT and Professional Services among the indirect procurement team
- Working in teams to create and implement sourcing strategies
- Liaising closely with senior stakeholders and senior category managers
- Supporting the category managers with the sourcing strategies for facilities management and other indirect categories
The following procurement skills are required:
- Strong strategic sourcing experience across one or a number of indirects categories including facilities management, HR, professional services and IT
- The ability to work alongside senior stakeholders and implement sourcing strategies in procurement teams
- Past experience working in a financial services/professional services environment would be advantageous
- CIPS and degree qualified
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing procurement function in a truly global business. This role is ideal for a junior procurement professional looking to take that next step into a professional, dynamic and rewarding working setting.
To apply, please send across an updated CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk