Procurement Manager: Projects and Facilities
Procurement Manager: Projects and Facilities - FTSE Services Firm - Northampton
12 Month FTC
Flexible Working+ Immediate Start
I currently have an exciting urgent requirement with a client looking for an experienced procurement professional to join their team working on a flagship project located near Northampton.
The role will involve leading a large-scale mobilisation project, working cross-functionally with multiple bodies to ensure the successful management of a large portfolio of suppliers and subcontractors. The successful individual will be responsible for sourcing new suppliers for niche requirements particularly relating to both soft and hard facilities services, alongside managing vendor compliance and commercial terms.
This position would initially be on a 12-month FTC basis, with the high potential to evolve into a permanent role in the future, to be extended, or to transfer to another project upon its completion.
This role requires a sound commercial mindset, as the role will be managing full end to end procurement processes including supplier selection and sourcing, running tenders, negotiating favorable terms, and managing in-contract vendor relationships.
The main responsibilities of the Procurement Project Manager role are:
- Take a lead on compliant sourcing and supplier activity across the full scope of indirect and direct requirements, with a focus on facilities spend including hard and soft services
- Plan and set strategic targets and laisse with internal stakeholders to determine requirements and ensure the project is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Work cross-functionally with external bodies to identify project requirements, and quickly evolve to the changing needs of the programme
- Manage the in-contract relationships with critical suppliers, monitoring performance and driving continuous improvements
The key criteria required for this procurement position are:
- Minimum 2 years procurement or contract management experience, with the proven ability to manage supplier relationships, influence stakeholders and manage commercial contracts
- Experience can be across any sector and category, however specific exposure to facilities, indirect services and Capex would be desirable.
- Strong educational record, CIPS desirable but not essential
- Full un-restricted right to work in the UK (This client does not sponsor)
For more information or to apply please send your CV to jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Salary: £35 - 42k DOE
Key words: procurement, supply chain, purchasing, strategic procurement, project management, contract management, supplier management, Northampton, Northamptonshire, west midlands, facilities, FM, soft FM, Hard FM, indirect procurement, direct procurement, commercial, part time, full time, flexible working, junior buyer, buyer, senior buyer, sourcing
Apply for Procurement Manager: Projects and Facilities
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly