Facilities Management Buyer - Central London - 40K
Facilities Management Buyer - Leading Property Services firm - Central London - 40K + Fantastic Package
This UK based Property Services firm is leading in their market, and don't plan on slowing down anytime soon. With a recent backing from a global private equity firm, huge expansions are underway, and so this company urgently seeks an ambitious procurement professional to join the team and drive the role of a buyer for FM categories.
You will be joining this firm at an extremely exciting time and involved with building the procurement team alongside the Head of Procurement who you will work with on a daily basis. This means that you will be integral to the development of the procurement function and the strategies used. Therefore, if you are extremely determined and seek a high level of responsibility, this opportunity could be for you!
You will be based in Central London and offered a salary of £40,000, alongside a fantastic package including a 12% bonus, private medical care, gym and restaurant discounts, and more! Please continue reading for more information on the role if you are eager to develop your career within procurement at a pivotal time for this growing company.
The Indirect Services Buyer will be responsible for:
- Managing a £30 Millionspend alongside the Head of Procurement across multiple FM categories, including HVAC, Security Services and Construction Services
- Being pivotalin the construction, maintenance, and ownership of a supplier catalogue for FM related products and / or services
- Successfully managing relationships with new and existing suppliers, communicating effectivelyon a day-to-day basis, and reviewing performance regularly
- Engagingwith company initiatives by striving for continuous improvement and success within the procurement function and wider organisation
Required Background for the Indirect Buyer:
- 2 years+ commercial experience working as a Procurement Buyer gaining a strong understanding of FM category buying, with knowledge of system implementations within the procurement space, such as SAP
- Impressive FM, Construction or Services Procurementtrack record, with a CV clearly demonstrating personal achievements and experience in processes such as online auctions and SRM
- Experience of overseeingprocurement processes, including RFI, Tender processes and handling high purchasing values and complex contracts
- A degree educationand other qualifications, including CIPS are desirable
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Consulting, FM, Facilities Management, Hard FM, Soft FM, management, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, , Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing