My client, a progressive Public Sector organisation, is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to lead on commercial / procurement projects across a wide range of goods and services spend areas. This role would suit candidates that like working across a diverse range of categories and also have a passion for driving social value through their procurement activities.
The successful candidate will have the following skill and experience:
- Hands-on end to end procurement project experience – strategy development, options appraisals, evaluation/moderation through to contract award.
- Experience of procuring services, goods & works across a wide range of categories eg. HR, FM, Construction, Professional Services, ICT, Social Care etc
- Excellent stakeholders engagement skills
- Proven Public Sector procurement / knowledge of PCR 2015 and experience of above threshold procurements (open/restricted/framework/LTR)
- Experience of leading, coaching, mentoring and development of staff would be desirable (not essential)
The team are currently working remotely full time and are anticipated to move to a 25% office 75% home working model when appropriate and safe in the future
For further information please submit your details to email@example.com or call +44(0) 333 366 0839 quoting 7667NR
Unfortunately due to the high levels of response we receive, we are often unable to personally respond to every application. If you are suitable for the role for which you have applied or another role, we will contact you within 5 working days.