Senior Director, Client Engagement & Sourcing Strategies
Senior Director, Client Engagement & Business / Sourcing Strategies - Global Pharmaceutical Firm
London & Competitive Senior Director Salary
This highly dynamic and market leading pharmaceutical firm, with a strong global reputation and trusted retailer relationships and therefore a diverse selling power, are looking to bring onboard a Senior Director into a newly created role, to lead a function that engages closely with this firms' customers and clients and ultimately strategically steers this firm's approach and growth.
This is an opportunity for a highly strategic, dynamic and commercial leader, giving you the opportunity to lead a team of 12, work closely with the boards and senior leaders in some of the largest firms globally and report directly into C suite level.
You will also be a key point of contact for the strategic development of this organisation, through ID of new sourcing solutions, client development and therefore contribute to this firm's growth over the coming years - making this the ideal opportunity for anyone to break into a highly strategic operations role and into VP level and above.
- Experience within a commercial leadership position within a global blue-chip firm, showing progression into Senior Manager / Director and ability to lead a team of 12
- Experience within the healthcare industry, ideally knowledge of working within the US healthcare system however not essential, pharma industry experience is a must
- Procurement & strategic procurement knowledge is a must - despite not leading a procurement function, your activities will play a key role in the project direction this team takes and therefore knowledge of strategic sourcing is essential
- Ability to engage effectively with C suite leaders
- Degree level education in Business, Economics or Finance / MBA is preferred however not essential
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, and feel you have the relevant industry and commercial experience to be considered please apply via this domain or with a copy of your cv directly to email@example.com
Keywords: procurement, strategic sourcing, commercial, leadership, account management, consulting, client engagement, team management, pharmaceuticals, pharma, fmcg, retail, sourcing, sales, VP, c suite, COO, London, degree, MBA, cips