Strategic Sourcing Leader
Head of Strategic Sourcing - Raw Materials - Leading FMCG - London or Berkshire - £125K - £165K + Bonus + Package
This Globally leading FMCG Brand have experience a huge period of growth over the last couple of years and through the pandemic. Recently having gone through a successful reorganisation of their procurement function, they are looking for a skilled and senior level Procurement professional to come in to lead their huge Raw Materials function globally.
This is one of the largest spend and most important areas of spend for the business, meaning that this role is incredibly important to them.
This role has a very strong path of progression to Procurement Director level very quickly.
The Head of Strategic Sourcing - Raw Materials will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent Procurement Strategy for the business, ensuring that it creates the best value for the business and is also sustainable
- Managing commodity risk and cost optimization
- Utilising negotiation skills working across a range of complex deals for the business
- Regularly liaising and building relationships / influencing C - Suite level stakeholders
- Leading a global matrix team of 9 to 10 Procurement professionals, ensuring that they are keeping to your vision for the function and developing their skillsets effectively
To apply for this role you will need to have:
- Very strong strategic sourcing experience
- Category specific Raw Materials / Commodity / Direct experience
- Experience managing complex negotiations and e-tenders. Must have a sophisticated approach to taking costs out and strong credentials for cost optimization
- Excellent negotiation skills, as well as stakeholder management skills
For more information regarding this exciting new opportunity, please apply or send an email to Emily @ email@example.com
Key words: Raw Materials, Procurement, FMCG, Retail, Head of Strategic Sourcing, Head of Procurement, Direct, Food, Beverage, London, UK