Direct Procurement Manager
Direct Procurement Manager - Market-Leading Manufacturer - Coventry/ Midlands - £55,000 - £60,000 + PACKAGE
This Global Powerhouse in the Manufacturing and Distribution space is looking for an accomplished Direct Procurement Manager to join their UK Procurement team. The successful applicant will operate in a team management role, as a key member of a best in class procurement function who are in the process of developing a business-critical 3-year procurement strategy. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career, whilst working for a truly reputable, people-centric organization!
As Direct Procurement Manager, you will: -
- Take the lead on all UK Direct procurement, purchasing metal products, FF&E and industry specific goods with a spend of over £70million
- Manage a team of 3 direct reports that will support on all aspects of procurement whilst you help them develop both their procurement and commercial skills
- Play a key part in the design of the organisation's long-term procurement strategy with a focus on cost reduction and value added
- Build and develop long-lasting relationships with C-Suite stakeholders
Direct Procurement Manager required background: -
- End to end procurement experience across direct procurement categories, with strong tendering and contract management experience
- Exposure to a manufacturing or product design environment, however, other backgrounds will also be considered
- Excellent stakeholder management and team skills - having managed at least one individual in previous role(s)
- Strong academic record (2.1 degree or above) + CIPS
If you are an ambitious direct procurement professional with team management experience, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to put your stamp on a world-class organization!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, direct procurement, category management, senior buyer, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, manufacturing, project management, metals components, pharmaceutical procurement, Rugby, Birmingham, Midlands, Coventry