Global Procurement Leader -Technology & ITO
Global Procurement Leader -Technology & ITO - Reading (with flexible working) - £65,000-£85,000 + car allowance + bonus
FTSE global giant seeks high-achieving procurement expert to lead the global procurement Technology ITO strategy, transforming transactional relationships into strategic partnerships to achieve supplier sourced innovation.
Procurement outsourcing is a hot topic for the business, with a quickly expanding remit both cross-functionally and internationally, so the successful applicant will possess exceptional communication and influencing skills to engage successfully with a diverse stakeholder base.
The role is based in Reading but will offer very good flexible working (a maximum of 2-3 days in the office).
Global Procurement Leader - Technology & ITO Leader role profile:-
- Hands on exposure to large and complex Technology and ITO deals
- Leading and implementing a high-performance culture amongst high-value Technology and ITO partners (e.g., Accenture, Wipro, Capgemini)
- Challenging the status quo, providing a fresh perspective to proposed strategies, tools and performance tracking
- Creating and deploying tools to provide a holistic view of project statuses and objectives, drawing attention to areas of risk and delivering innovative solutions
- Lead multi-vendor technology outsourcing arrangements to support multiple process towers across the globe
Required background, skills & experience:-
- Impressive track record of progression and navigation through complex multinational Blue Chip FTSE 100 businesses
- Hands on exposure to complex Technology and ITO deals
- "High-flyer" with history of quick progression within one or more of the following areas: Procurement, Outsourcing, Technology Procurement
- Strong financial analysis skills coupled with great relationship building capabilities
- Degree, Prince 2, Six Sigma and MCIPS preferred though not essential
The Global Procurement Technology and ITO Leader will play a pivotal role in this critical programme that will be closely followed by the CEO and work very closely with the CIO, giving a rare opportunity to create a legacy for oneself amongst an influential Executive community.
To find out more please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.