FM Procurement Manager
FM Procurement Manager - Global FTSE 100- Central London + Flex. - £50,000 - £60,000K + Competitive Package
Due to rapid expansion, one of the world's leading professional services firms is urgently seeking an experienced FM Procurement Manager to join their global team. With hundreds of offices spanning over 50 countries worldwide and a turnover of billions, this prestigious organisation has an excellent procurement infrastructure and, for their new FM Procurement Manager, will provide a platform for rapid progression.
As the new FM Procurement Manager you will:
- Take complete autonomy over the strategic sourcing of key FM services suppliers across both hard and soft FM
- Initiate and maintain strong relationships with FTSE 100 clients across pharmaceutical, financial services and facilities areas
- Provide commercial and contractual support to the FM procurement business, working closely with senior internal stakeholders
- Be a procurement subject matter expert for EMEA, helping create strategic sourcing initiatives that will be used across the central purchasing team
FM Procurement Manager Required Background:
- Extensive procurement experience in Corporate Blue Chip Environments
- Experience in leading online procurement sourcing events (RFx & RA) and managing client relationships
- A degree (or country equivalent)
- MCIPS (or country equivalent)
- Expertise in strategic FM procurement and negotiating with major suppliers and stakeholders on an EMEA or Global basis
- Tangible evidence of successfully handling multi-million pound spends and generating significant cost savings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant and ambitious FTSE 100 company. The new procurement professional will be working in an amazing location, be genuinely challenged on a daily basis, and receive generous remuneration.
To find out more and apply please send you CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, purchasing, buying, FM Procurement, Hard FM, Soft FM, London, Property, Real Estate
Apply for FM Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly