Buyer - Leading UK Healthcare Provider
Directs Buyer - Leading UK Private Healthcare Firm - Central London Office + Home Working - £30-35k + package
This leading independent provider of healthcare within the UK, with over 50 facilities and hospitals, is looking to bring onboard a strategic and ambitious buyer into a newly created role as part of their continued development within procurement.
This is a full end to end strategic role, with great opportunities to work closely with procurement industry leaders, ideal for considerable personal and professional development for this candidate, whilst being part of one of the leading firms in their industry boasting £800M yearly revenue.
Procurement Buyer role outline:
- Work as part of a close-knit and high performing team, reporting into the clinical head of procurement, responsible for end-to-end sourcing activities of new clinically related products
- Take advantage of ripe development opportunities for this buyer, including full autonomy to run projects and drive cost savings on these projects
- Engage with external suppliers and senior internal stakeholders in the development of procurement across the group
- A number of years strategic procurement experience within a product / direct procurement related category
- Experience within the healthcare industry is not required, however experience of working in a product related environment is a must
- Contract management and negotiation experience is required
- Analytically minded, plus demonstratable knowledhe and experience of data analysis, including strong excel skills
- BA / CIPS is preferred however not essential
This is a standout opportunity to join one of the leading firms within the healthcare industry, at a time of real development for this firm, ideal for an ambitious buyer looking to take the next step in their career. If interested, please apply via this domain or with a copy of your cv to email@example.com
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, direct procurement, buyer, strategic buying, strategic procurement, healthcare, clinical buying, clinics, stakeholder management, contract management, UK, London, Central London, Degree, CIPS