Raw Materials Senior Buyer
Procurement- Raw Materials Senior Buyer- FTSE 100 Food and Beverages Company - West London - £50,000 - £55,000 + Fast-tracked Progression
Household name in the Food and Beverages Industry is looking for a direct procurement specialist to join their world-class procurement function as a Raw Materials Senior Buyer. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a rapidly growing procurement function, with an unbelievable track record of year-on-year progression! The role will involve the strategic category management of business-critical ingredients and raw materials in a procurement function with £multi-million spends across a truly global remit.
As Raw Materials Senior Buyer you will: -
- Hone both your strategic and operational procurement skills whilst delivering sourcing projects to meet the needs of the business, primarily across business-critical, highly volatile commodities and ingredients
- Be exposed to senior level stakeholders both internally and externally, whilst working cross-functionally with different parts of the business emphasising the importance of Procurement
- Have the opportunity to travel both within the UK and Internationally to engage with suppliers and stakeholders and help solve any potential issues
- Report to, and learn from, a best-in-class Procurement Manager with a view to progressing to that level within 12-18 months
Raw Materials Senior Buyer, Required Background: -
- Evidence of experience across Raw Materials or External Manufacturing Procurement, ideally gained within the Food and Beverages / FMCG / Healthcare industries with some experience across Raw Materials or External Manufacturing Procurement
- Some experience of rapid progression or exceeding cost savings expectations within direct procurement, preferably purchasing Raw Materials, Ingredients, or External Manufacturing
- Evidence of analytical and problem-solving skills, either showcased in your degree or previous role(s)
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are an ambitious direct procurement specialist then this role, within a rapidly growing procurement function which is striving to be best-in-class, could be the perfect one in which to take the next step in your career!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, direct procurement, raw materials procurement, food procurement, food buyer, ingredients buyer, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, Healthcare, London, Middlesex, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy
Apply for Raw Materials Senior Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly