Raw Materials Senior Buyer
Procurement- Raw Materials Senior Buyer- FTSE 100 Food and Beverages Company - West London - £50,000 - £55,000 + Fast-tracked Progression
Household name in the Food and Beverages Industry is looking for a direct procurement specialist to join their world-class procurement function as a Raw Materials Senior Buyer. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a rapidly growing procurement function, with an unbelievable track record of year-on-year progression! The role will involve the strategic category management of business-critical ingredients and raw materials in a procurement function with £multi-million spends across a truly global remit.
As Raw Materials Senior Buyer you will: -
- Hone both your strategic and operational procurement skills whilst delivering sourcing projects to meet the needs of the business, primarily across business-critical, highly volatile commodities and ingredients
- Be exposed to senior level stakeholders both internally and externally, whilst working cross-functionally with different parts of the business emphasising the importance of Procurement
- Have the opportunity to travel both within the UK and Internationally to engage with suppliers and stakeholders and help solve any potential issues
- Report to, and learn from, a best-in-class Procurement Manager with a view to progressing to that level within 12-18 months
Raw Materials Senior Buyer, Required Background: -
- Evidence of experience across Raw Materials or External Manufacturing Procurement, ideally gained within the Food and Beverages / FMCG / Healthcare industries with some experience across Raw Materials or External Manufacturing Procurement
- Some experience of rapid progression or exceeding cost savings expectations within direct procurement, preferably purchasing Raw Materials, Ingredients, or External Manufacturing
- Evidence of analytical and problem-solving skills, either showcased in your degree or previous role(s)
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are an ambitious direct procurement specialist then this role, within a rapidly growing procurement function which is striving to be best-in-class, could be the perfect one in which to take the next step in your career!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, direct procurement, raw materials procurement, food procurement, food buyer, ingredients buyer, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, Healthcare, London, Middlesex, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy