Procurement & Contracts Manager
Procurement and Contracts Manager -Leading Utilities Firm - Engineering and Heavy Industry Projects - £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Package - London
This growing and transforming utility brand is seeking an outstanding procurement contracts specialist to support the front and middle office procurement teams in the building and delivery of key strategies on major projects across the UK.
This procurement function requires an ambitious individual with the gravitas and experience to build and manage strong stakeholder relationships, with the subject matter expertise to oversee the strategic procurement lifecycle whilst advising on contractual terms, ensuring risk is minimised and savings are achieved. The role will report directly into the Procurement & Commercial Lead and based on achievements, lends itself to excellent progression opportunities
Procurement and Contract Manager job overview: -
- Partner and work with senior internal and external stakeholders,to build effective business strategies across goods, works and service projects.
- The reviewing and drafting of contracts for all major projects and working with middle office on the overviewing and running of RFP's and tender processes for these sites.
- Deliver on large programmes/projects to deliver robust post-contract commercial strategy, support project goals & objectives
- Travel to sites across the UK to understand the technical demands of the business and advise this internally.
Required background: -
- Experience and progression within leading blue-chip businesses across the UK, ideally with a background across construction, utilities or heavy industries.
- Strong knowledge of procurement contracts, ideally coming from a contract management background, with the understanding of how to offset contractual risk and the ability to ensure that contracts perform.
- Experience drafting commercial contracts required
- Degree level education with Cips membership preferred
With this major business undergoing significant transformation across their procurement function, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your procurement & contracts experience in an organisation renowned for developing talent
If you are interested in applying please send a copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Direct, goods, Services, Contract management, stakeholder management, negotiation, strategic procurement, heavy industries, construction, engineering, utilities, degree, cips, London, Surrey, Reading, Hampshire, NEC
Apply for Procurement & Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly