Marketing Technology Procurement Manager
Marketing Technology Procurement Manager - Innovative Global Manufacturer - Wiltshire + Flexible Working - £70,000 + Package
Contact Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This powerhouse in the global manufacturing space has recently undergone a complete procurement transformation and is now looking to bring in a Marketing Technology Procurement Specialist to boost their presence as procurement continues to play an increasingly integral part in their future growth plans!
The successful applicant will be joining a truly Best-In-Class function that has complete buy-in from the Board. You will be taking complete autonomy over a Greenfield Sub-Category with a £multi-million spend that has endless development and improvement opportunities.
As Marketing Technology Procurement Manager, you will: -
- Have complete autonomy over the design and implementation of the category strategy for the MarTech procurement category, one of the fastest growing areas in the business, whilst also gaining exposure across other marketing sub-categories such as Creative and Media
- Lead on exciting, business-critical projects as the organization look to modernize their marketing strategies
- Manage a spend in the tens of £millions for a category that is one of the most forward-thinking in the procurement space
- Operate across a global remit, managing both the MarTech procurement strategy for the Global group as well as local operational teams
- Interact with C-Suite stakeholders on a daily basis, developing long-term relationships as procurement continues to grow within the organization
Marketing Technology Procurement Manager, required background: -
- Strong end to end Marketing Procurement experience, having spent at least a year managing Marketing Technology Procurement, ideally worked with specific marketing software such as DAM and MRM
- Exposure to a fast-paced Manufacturing / FMCG / Retail environment is beneficial but other industry backgrounds will also be considered
- Excellent soft skills and experience of dealing with knowledgeable marketing stakeholders
- Strong academic record (2.1 degree or above)
If you are an experienced Marketing Procurement Manager with strong MarTech / Digital Marketing experience looking to put your stamp on a global organization then this is the perfect role for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, marketing procurement, martech procurement, digital procurement, strategic sourcing, indirect procurement, FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, Swindon, Wiltshire, Bristol, Bath, Gloucester