Procurement Manager - Leading Construction Consultancy
Procurement Manager - Leading Construction Consultancy - Birmingham - £50-75K + Package
This world leading professional services firm who operate in the property, real estate and infrastructure sectors are continuing to grow year on year, with no plans so slow down any time soon. With a client base all over the world, they are making an impact on every continent as they work on flagship construction projects. With new and exciting projects in the pipeline, they seek an ambitious procurement professional with a proven expertise in construction to join the team and implement new and exciting procurement approaches to clients in a range of sectors.
You will be working remotely initially, before joining the modern Birmingham office and working on projects in the midlands. The salary on offer ranges between £50-75K, plus a brilliant package including a car allowance, 5% matched pension, and private healthcare. What's more, the opportunities to progress your career into more senior positions are huge, with prospects to be promoted in the first 12-18 months! This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an elite, award-winning firm and make a real impact on a global scale.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Communicating daily with senior stakeholders to create and implement engagement plans for change, in order to add value to organisations
- Applying business change strategies in order to transform current operations, using new strategies and procurement operating models
- Managing the end-to-end strategic sourcing process extracting value across a range of £Multi-Million Construction contracts for multiple FTSE500 Clients
- Lead various project teams, ensuring that they are meeting targets and exceeding client expectations
Required Background for the Procurement Manager:
- MCIPS or CIPS to a high level is essential, and educated in a relevant degree is desirable
- A strong track record of category management in the construction industry, and a competency using frameworks such as FIDIC, JCT and NEC 3
- Demonstratable experience in the public and private sector, where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies, and are experienced with OJEU frameworks
- Evidence of successful SRM through the ability to build relationships with new and existing suppliers, as well as senior stakeholders
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, Consulting, FM, procurement consultant, consultancy, NEC3, FIDIC, JCT, construction projects Construction, management, infrastructure, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing,