Procurement Management Consulting Opportunities - Boutique
Procurement Management Consultant - Specialising in Automotive, Engineering and Aerospace industries
Leading Mid-Market Boutique Firm - London Based
Salary: £65-80k + package
This market leading procurement and cost optimisation specialist consultancy, renowned for their expertise in industrial products, automotive and engineering related industries, is looking to bring onboard a specialist procurement consultant to lead key engagements as part of a wider growth plan for the business.
Have recently been awarded with their first round of PE funding, this firm is now looking to expand their offering across strategic consulting, data analytics and cost optimisation, as well as expand their practises with key hires.
These opportunities are an idea steppingstone for industry procurement specialists with a keen interest in stepping into the consulting industry.
Procurement Consultant role outline:
- Part-manage and deliver as a part of a wider team on significant client projects, clients ranging across FTSE 100 & FTSE 250 firms, working closely with this firms partners and directors in doing so as well as being building the firm's reputation across their client base
- Project scopes include; procurement & supply chain transformation and cost optimisation projects, operations strategy and portfolio management
- Take the opportunity to continually build your 'client engagement' skillset, taking and more responsibility for client management as you develop within this firm
- Procurement / supply chain management consultancy experience is ideal however not essential, however strong industry procurement experience is a must, ideally within industrial, manufacturing or automotive sectors due to this firms core industry expertise
- End-to-end procurement experience, ideally from a project landscape is a must, category management experience would also be desired from a direct procurement category
- Analytically minded and able to use data tools as part of role
- Strong academics is a must, Bachelors degree minimum (or equivalent)
If you are interested in joining a market leading and well-renowned procurement and supply chain management consultancy, with experience of working in FTSE listed organisations please apply directly with your latest cv to email@example.com or via this domain.
Keywords: Procurement, indirect procurement, direct procurement, procurement strategy, supply chain strategy, management consulting, strategy consulting, cost optimisation, procurement, account management, client engagement, client-facing, degree, CIPS, MBA, automotive, engineering, manufacturing, defence & aerospace, FTSE100, FTSE250