Global Pharmaceutical Procurement Manager
Global Pharmaceutical Procurement Manager - Fortune500 Pharmaceutical Major - £55-65k + Strong Benefits Package - West London + Flexible Working
Following the creation of an innovative new business unit, market-leading pharmaceutical major seeks an ambitious sourcing specialist to join their Consumer Healthcare team as they continue their growth. Gaining exposure to a wide range of commodities, the successful individual will utilise strong analytical skills & market-knowledge to support project teams in extracting value on products sourced from their global supplier base. Operating in a cross-functional environment, strong communication & engagement skills will be essential as you work alongside the senior leadership team.
Global Pharmaceutical Procurement Manager role profile: -
- Lead on the development and implementation of the strategic sourcing strategy across multiple pharmaceutical commodities with a primary focus on APIs and Excipients
- Build strategically important supplier relationships with major players in the industry
- Analyse supplier/product performance to advise the leadership team on appropriate go-to-market strategy
Required background: -
- Experience in strategic pharmaceutical procurement, ideally having looked after APIs
- A strong background in analysing data to provide innovative ideas for the development of sourcing strategies within procurement
- Degree, MBA & MCIPS preferred though not at all essential
- Ambition to improve and develop both yourself and a growing organisation
This is an ideal opportunity to expand your skillset in line with a market-leading organisation as they encounter unprecedented growth.
To find out more please apply directly through this page or send a copy of your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through the Bramwith Consulting website
Key Skills: procurement, direct procurement, pharmaceutical procurement, pharmaceuticals, APIs, excipients, fmcg, food, strategic sourcing, contract management, negotiation, buying, direct buying, pharmaceutical buying, raw materials procurement, London, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire