Senior Procurement Consultant - Global Construction Firm
Senior Procurement Consultant - Global Construction Firm - Birmingham - £50-75K + Package
This world-class professional services firm, who have an enormous presence in real estate and infrastructure are continuing to lead the industry year on year. With a client base all over the world, they are continuously working on flagship construction projects, and currently have some extremely exciting plans in their pipeline. With their ongoing expansion, they seek an experienced procurement professional to join their team and oversee the end-to-end procurement processes for current and future projects, with the extensive client portfolio.
This is a permanent position and the salary on offer is £50-75K, alongside a fantastic package, including a car allowance! The opportunities for progression into more senior roles with this firm are huge, as they have a set plan that clearly outlines and promotes development and progression within the first 12-18 months.
If you are an ambitious procurement professional with experience in construction projects, I would love to hear from you!
The Procurement Consultant will be responsible for:
- Communicating daily with senior stakeholders to create and implement engagement plans for change, in order to add value to organisations
- Applying business change strategies in order to transform current operations, using new strategies and procurement operating models
- Managing the end-to-end strategic sourcing process extracting value across a range of £Multi-Million Construction contracts for multiple FTSE500 Clients
- Lead various project teams, ensuring that they are meeting targets and exceeding client expectations
Required Background for the Procurement Consultant:
- MCIPS or CIPS to a high level is essential, and educated to degree level is desirable
- A strong track record of category management in the construction industry, and a competency using frameworks such as FIDIC, JCT and NEC 3
- Demonstratable experience in the public and private sector, where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies, and are experienced with OJEU frameworks
- Evidence of successful SRM through the ability to build relationships with new and existing suppliers, as well as senior stakeholders
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, Consulting, FM, Construction, management, infrastructure, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, , Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing,