Senior Director - Sourcing & Client Engagement
Senior Director - Sourcing & Client Engagement - Innovative Pharmaceutical - Central London + Flex. - £120,000 - £130,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Flexible Working
Our fastest growing client in the pharmaceutical space currently have a very rare opportunity to join their best-in-class procurement team at a senior level. Usually an organization that thrives on organic growth from within, they are looking to bring in an experienced procurement professional to provide an outside perspective in their mission to continue their steep upward growth trajectory!
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to lead large teams on high-profile pharmaceutical sourcing projects, whilst also managing the business-critical relationship with C-Suite stakeholders from all around the globe.
Senior Director - Sourcing & Client Engagement, role responsibilities: -
- Operating as the key procurement point of contact for the wider business, aiming to:
- Develop relationships with C-Suite internal stakeholders, demonstrating the added value that procurement can provide on a global scale, outside of purely cost reduction
- 'Up-sell' - using these relationships to increase the pipeline of sourcing projects to this non-mandated, but very well respected, procurement function
- Designing and implementing the procurement strategy that the project sourcing teams will follow, and then leading these teams to make sure these projects are completed in line with the expectations of the internal stakeholders
- Leading from the front, both in terms of strategy but also with regards to team management, being responsible for developing and mentoring junior members of the team
- Using your market knowledge and commercial nous to drive efficiencies that will benefit not just the procurement function but the wider business
Senior Director - Sourcing & Client Engagement, required background: -
- Experience gained in senior leadership positions within a procurement / sourcing environment both across strategy and people management. This can be evidenced in either management of direct reports or of project teams
- Exposure to sourcing products in a fast-paced environment is beneficial but not essential, ideally having come from a Pharmaceutical / Healthcare / Management Consultancy background, however, other industries will also be considered
- Excellent soft skills and senior stakeholder management proficiency, whether this be client or internal stakeholder facing. (Sales or Business Development capabilities are beneficial but not essential)
- Experience operating across a truly global remit with a focus on the US and APAC regions
- Strong academic record / analytical mind set (2.1 degree and MCIPS / Prince2 qualifications are beneficial but not essential)
This is the perfect role for a Senior Pharmaceutical Procurement Professional who is looking for their next role to be focused on strategy and senior stakeholder management, and who wants to put their stamp on what is still a relatively immature organization!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: Procurement, Pharmaceutical, Management Consultancy, Director, Senior Director, Stakeholder Management, C-Suite, Client Engagement, Strategic Sourcing, Direct Procurement, Product Sourcing, Strategy, Negotiation, SRM, Supplier Engagement, London