IT Procurement Manager - Global Consultancy
IT Procurement Manager - Leading Consultancy Firm - £60K
A global leader in consulting is looking for an experienced procurement professional to join their world-class procurement function. This client is at forefront of innovation, and it will be your job to address the entire breadth your assigned clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. With a client portfolio based all around the world, this is a fantastic opportunity to represent a global name and work in an array of different industries to improve their procurement strategy.
This permanent role is home based, with occasional travel to the North West of England. The salary on offer is £60,000, alongside a fantastic package. If you are looking to develop your career in consultancy with an award winning firm, and implement your expertise in IT procurement to global clients, then this is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your career to the next step.
The Procurement Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 4 on a daily basis to ensure the workload is manageable and that the team are performing in meeting the contracted SLA's
- Overseeing the whole procurement processes, and engaging with procurement tools including GPS and SAP e-sourcing
- Liaising with the Senior Procurement Manager and the UK Procurement Category Procurement team, working together to bring the latest enhancements and innovative solutions to your client.
Required Background for the Procurement Project Manager:
- A strong track record of IT procurement or contract management experience, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships, influence stakeholders and manage commercial contracts
- Product knowledge including hardware, software including licencing metrics, storage and maintenance
- Demonstratable experience in the public and/or private sector, where you have successfully implemented change through developing and applying strategies
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, project procurement, IT procurement, software, hardware, services, management, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing, consulting, consultancy, procurement consultant, IT consultant