SENIOR IT PROCUREMENT MANAGER - HAMPSHIRE/SOUTHAMPTON
SENIOR IT PROCUREMENT MANAGER - GLOBAL FTSE 100 - HAMPSHIRE/SOUTHAMPTON (WITH FLEXIBLE WORKING) - £60 - 85k + BONUS - STRATEGIC SOURCING
This iconic FTSE 100 brand has been an industry leader in its space for over 70 years, and with offices spanning 50+ countries and a great emphasis on providing a variety of progression routes both within the UK and internationally, the Firm is now offering a richly rewarding career opportunity for a passionate IT Procurement professional.
As Senior IT Procurement Manager you will:-
- Benefit from a personally tailored training and development programme delivered by the Head of IT Procurement, ensuring your growth within the Strategic Sourcing function
- Be targeted for promotion within 12-18 months
- Be given autonomous ownership of £ Multi-Million strategic procurement projects across an array of IT & Technology categories, including Software, Hardware, Telecoms and IT Services
- Own the cradle to grave strategic sourcing process including RFP, RFQ, planning of engagement process, market analysis, contractual and supplier negotiation, vendor management etc
- Build strong fruitful relationships with senior stakeholders to win and sustain crucial buy in for procurement change initiatives
- Procurement and strategic sourcing expertise gained from within a leading Firm (ideally FTSE 250, Fortune 500, or a leading niche organisation)
- Progressed from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Procurement Lead in a short time period
- A passion for Technology and strong IT Procurement category knowledge
- Degree & MCIPS (or willingness to study towards)
- A natural flair for influencing and partnering with business leaders to initiate change and procurement transformation
If you have already begun your Procurement and Strategic Sourcing career and have developed IT category expertise whilst progressing from junior to senior procurement ranks, this is an outstanding opportunity to further fast track your career within one of the world's most iconic brands.
To apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this forum.