Senior Manager - Inventory Management and Working Capital
Senior Manager - Inventory Management and Working Capital Expert
Global Specialist Supply Chain Services Business
Location - Flexible base across Europe
Salary - €120k-€150k + Bonus & Benefits (Salary dependent on local market and experience)
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This rapidly growing international Supply Chain Management Service company is looking for highly qualified Procurement and Supply Chain expert to join its global team to provide subject matter expertise in the areas of Inventory Management and Working Capital Optimization of goods and services.
This senior manager will be an extremely well networked individual in their respective industry, coming from a large multi-national organization, who will be taking on a 360° role to help the company in securing new business and advising on procurement process and best practices related to inventory management and working capital optimization.
As a Senior Manager you will be in a hands-on role to support your clients in effectively managing their inventory and working capital to boost their bottom-line figures and financial performance. You will be working almost exclusively with global Fortune 500 businesses so previous experience working in similar environments is essential.
To be successful in this Senior Manager position you will be required to have the following skills and experience:-
- Senior level procurement and supply chain experience within leading multi-national organizations in Pharma, Manufacturing, Electronics, Automotive, Retail/FMCG, Tech or other similar production environments
- Experience in managing high volume and high complexity goods and services portfolios with a large global supplier base and cross-functional collaboration with finance, procurement, sales, and production at executive level
- Exceptional relationship management skills to be applied to new and existing suppliers as well as clients and internal stakeholders
- Expertise in contracts management and negotiations and establishment of outsourcing deals in partnership with legal and accounting teams
- Must be confident and capable of working in an independent, hands-on role, without reliance on team management and task delegation
- MBA and CIPS (or other purchasing certification) are highly desirable
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills in English; other EU languages also highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization that is in need of highly specialised procurement knowledge. As a procurement expert you will be able to bring exceptional value to this organization and to it clients by delivering industry best practices in the areas of inventory management and working capital optimization. If you are a results-driven and independent procurement executive looking for an opportunity to shine in a rapidly growing global business then this is your chance. If you have the right skills and experience as listed above, please send your CV (in English) via the link above or directly to Rikard at firstname.lastname@example.org