IT Procurement Specialist
IT Procurement Specialist €45,000 - 55,000 + PACKAGE - Global Technology Firm - Barcelona, Spain
*CVs must be submitted in ENGLISH
This Global Tech company have gone through a period rapid growth and are now the market leaders in the Tech industry across Europe. With offices around the world, their Global HQ is in Barcelona.
This Global Tech Giant are looking for ambitious Procurement professionals who are looking to grow and expand their career, this role has a direct line of progression to more senior roles within the first 12 months.
As part of their Outstanding Global Procurement team you will get to learn from some of the Industry Leading Procurement professionals, passionate about developing their staffs skillsets.
The IT Procurement Specialist will be responsible for:
- Leading the end to end strategic Sourcing / Procurement process from strategy, market analytics, running full tenders and supplier relationships
- Managing Global €Multi- Million spend within IT, focusing on Software and Cloud Services
- Working closely with senior level stakeholders across the various brands that combine the business, ensuring that they understand the procurement process and changes to strategy
The IT Procurement Specialist will need to have:
- Procurement experience within the IT Category, ideally within Software and Cloud Services
- Experience working within a Global Organisation with strong stakeholder management skills
- English speaking
This is an exciting position with lots of support to learn and progress to more senior positions within the organisation.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, Please apply or send across a copy of your CV to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org