Indirect Procurement Manager - Midlands
Indirect Procurement Manager - Global Services Project - Midlands - £35-45K
An exciting new mobilisation project has created a brand-new procurement opportunity with an FTSE 250 company. This client provides a range of services and work on flagship projects all around the world, with key locations being in North and South America, Singapore and Western Europe. They have recently won awards for delivering outstanding performance in their sector, and plan to continue elevating this success.
With a new project based in the East midlands, they are looking for an ambitious procurement professional who has experience in facilities management and other indirect service buying to come on board and drive the procurement approach.
This role offers a salary between £35-45K, alongside many other benefits such as flexible working, as the role is home-based for at least 2 days a week. This opportunity comes with fantastic career prospects, with the ability to progress into more senior roles after the first 12 months.
If you have experience in facilities or indirect procurement and are looking to develop your career with a world-class company, then I would love to hear from you.
The Procurement Project Lead will be responsible for:
- Identifying, negotiating, contracting and implementing suppliers for project, including organising and facilitating a supplier open day
- Leading compliant sourcing, negotiating activities with key suppliers, and ensuring supply chain solutions meet the business requirements and to deliver cost savings
- Work cross-functionally with external bodies to identify project requirements, and quickly evolve to the changing needs of the programme
- Supporting procurement initiatives and building positive working relationships with senior stakeholders, developing appropriate engagement processes to successfully influence procurement investment, budget and planning cycles
Required Background for the Procurement Project Lead:
- A strong track record of procurement or contract management experience, with a competence and a proven ability to manage supplier relationships, influence stakeholders and manage commercial contracts
- Experience can be across any sector and category, however specific exposure to facilities, indirect services and Capex procurement would be desirable
- A strong education record, with CIPS being desirable but not essential
- Evidence of successful SRM through the ability to build relationships with new and existing suppliers, as well as senior stakeholders
If you are interested in applying to this exciting position, please send your CV to Molly at jobsMN@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Category Management, Supply Chain, Indirect, Direct, facilities, soft services, hard services, FM, procurement project, project procurement, construction projects Construction, management, infrastructure, remote working, Global, Strategic Sourcing, Stakeholder Management, Sourcing Manager, Procurement strategies, Procurement Project, Procurement Strategies, Strategic Sourcing, Leading, Manager, buying, category buyer, buyer, procurement buyer, procurement team, indirect procurement, indirects, indirects buyer, purchasing, Birmingham, Coventry, midlands, east midlands, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Northamptonshire