IT Strategic Sourcing Buyer (6-month FTC)
IT Strategic Sourcing Manager (6-month FTC) - Industry Leading Fintech - London - £35,000 - £40,000 + Package + Flexible Working
Contact: Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This industry leading fintech is experiencing aggressive global growth, triggering an influx of top-down investment to increase the performance of commercial procurement functions. As part of this "step-change" initiative, the business seeks a high-achieving IT Procurement specialist to step up into a Manager-grade position, develop key IT strategy and deliver impressive results to aid continued enterprise evolution.
As a leading global brand in a fiercely competitive sector, cutting edge technology plays a crucial role in advancing market share, so this growing IT Procurement function has an important part to play with some fascinating projects on the horizon.
This initial role is for a 6-month period; however, it is very likely to be extended if necessary and the successful applicant may even have the opportunity to join this best-in-class procurement function on a permanent basis!
As IT Strategic Sourcing Buyer you will: -
- Deploying IT & Technology supply market expertise to bring short and long-term benefits to the business, such as knowledge of cost & value levers, market trends and challenges presented by modern technology
- Implementing strategic procurement initiatives to advance supplier performance, increase compliance and mitigate risk
- Expanding one's skillset through a personally tailored development programme to become recognised internally as the strategic sourcing lead for major IT Hardware, Telecoms, Software & Professional Services sub-categories including: Infrastructure, Data Centres, Servers, Storage, Desktop, Networks, Mobility, Colocation, Cloud, App Development and IT Consultancy
- Autonomously draft and manage contracts with market leading Technology vendors / suppliers such as HP, Cisco, Dell, Oracle, IBM, as well as niche vendors for bespoke packages
- Interacting with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Required procurement experience & qualifications: -
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience, ideally with some IT & Technology procurement category experience
- Excellent contract management skills, ideally having been responsible for amending, negotiating and spotting red flags in contracts without reliance on a legal team
- Degree / CIPS / ITIL qualifications preferable though not essential
This is an excellent procurement opportunity for a charismatic procurement professional to progress one's career within an intelligent and collaborative environment, learn from industry experts and grow towards Procurement leadership & Directorship
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, IT buyer, buyer, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, indirect procurement, IT procurement, software procurement, hardware procurement, IT Services