Procurement Project Manager
Procurement Project Manager - FTSE Services Firm
£40 - 45k
Northampton Based With Flexible Working
Bramwith Consulting are working alongside this FTSE outsourced service provider to find a Procurement Project Manager to work on a complex long-term mobilisation project requiring close contractual and supplier management support.
This is an urgent requirement, working on an exciting and dynamic new project with a quick turn-around, and requires the successful individual to work within a small and dedicated project procurement team who themselves are working cross functionally with stakeholders both internally and externally.
This role requires a sound commercial mindset, as the role will be managing full end to end procurement processes including supplier selection and sourcing, running tenders, negotiating favorable terms, and managing in-contract vendor relationships.
The main responsibilities of the Procurement Project Manager role are:
- Take a lead on compliant sourcing and supplier activity across the full scope of indirect and direct requirements, with a focus on facilities spend including hard and soft services
- Plan and set strategic targets and laisse with internal stakeholders to determine requirements and ensure the project is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Manage the in-contract relationships with critical suppliers, monitoring performance and driving continuous improvements
The key criteria required for this procurement position are:
- Minimum 2 years procurement or contract management experience, with the proven ability to manage supplier relationships, influence stakeholders and manage commercial contracts
- Experience can be across any sector and category, however specific exposure to facilities, indirect services and Capex would be desirable.
- Strong educational record, CIPS desirable but not essential
- Full un-restricted right to work in the UK (This client does not sponsor)
For more information or to apply please send your CV to jobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: procurement, supply chain, purchasing, strategic procurement, project management, contract management, supplier management, Northampton, Northamptonshire, west midlands, facilities, FM, soft FM, Hard FM, indirect procurement, direct procurement, commercial, part time, full time, flexible working, junior buyer, buyer, senior buyer, sourcing