Category Manager - Facilities
- Full Time
Procurement Category Manager - Facilities - FTSE 250 Multinational - £65-75k + Benefits - London (Remote onboarding)
To apply please contact Adam at: jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Our client, a long-standing constituent of the FTSE 250 and a leading multi-national private firm are looking to expand there team once again by bringing on an ambitious Procurement Category Manager to cover both hard and soft Facilities management based in their London office.
The successful candidate can expect to join a highly developed, strategic, and professional global procurement function who continue to go from strength to strength and are always looking to attract the best and brightest talent. This role involves owning the full facilities procurement category, including both hard and soft services. As well as being responsible for setting the long-term strategic direction of the category.
Procurement Category Manager FM key responsibilities:
- Working alongside senior internal stakeholders across the EMEA region and further afield in developing long-term sourcing strategy and ensuring consistency across the business
- Manage an extensive portfolio of crucial FM suppliers, maintaining and auditing contracts and achieving significant cost-savings
- Owning the full end-end procurement and sourcing process across a wide range of hard and soft FM services including but not limited to security, cleaning, subcontracts, maintenance, and utilities
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key multinational clients, ensuring procurement business is conducted in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner
- Providing expert support in the way of contract management, negotiations, and supplier relationship management
Procurement Category Manager FM requirements:
- Significant experience of managing FM suppliers within a corporate setting, applications from indirect procurement professionals welcome but experience must include exposure to the FM category
- Proven record of managing RFx processes, with excellent supplier management skills and strategic sourcing experience
- History of working with multi-million pound spends on a global scale
- Degree educated (essential) and CIPS qualified (desirable)
- Full unrestricted right to work in the UK
This role would be based remotely during the COVID 19 situation, but when safe could be based in one of several London offices.
This opportunity offers the chance to join one of the biggest private services company in the world. This company continues to go expand which in turn offers great opportunities for internal progression and growth.
To find out more or apply please send your CV to:jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Procurement, indirect procurement, FM procurement, facilities management, facilities procurement, soft FM, hard FM, category management, strategic procurement, strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, SRM, procurement manager, purchasing, London, greater London, City of London, global procurement