Entry level Procurement Consultant opportunities
Entry level Procurement Consultancy opportunities - no prior consulting experience required - Market leading Specialist Boutique - London - £40-50k + package
This award-winning firm, widely recognised as one of the UK's leading management consultancies, is looking to bring onboard a number of hires into their 'consultant cohort', where you will specialise in engaging with global blue-chip firms across procurement and cost optimisation programs.
You do NOT need prior consulting experience to be successful in this process, purely a keen passion for procurement and a number of years in a best-practise procurement team.
Consultant role outline:
- Support the delivery of key transformational programmes and operational projects with blue-chip clients, relating to procurement and supply chain
- Handle day to day relationships with clients, helping to co-ordinate, problem solve and provide critical research and analysis
- As your experience grows, taking lead on smaller projects and develop your skillset requested to progress into managing key clients and therefore into Senior Consultant roles
Procurement experience & behaviours required:
- This firms core values stays true throughout this organisation across all levels, and individuals need to demonstrate; enthusiasm & love for what you do, the ability to be bold in your thinking and the ability to do the 'right thing', even if that means taking a harder path to delivery
- You do not require prior consulting experience for this role, however a core skillset within strategic sourcing / procurement is a MUST, ideally having been developed in a strategic procurement function
- This firm operates across all sectors, however an understanding of the engineering, aerospace and automotive sectors would be ideal
- Strong level of academics; Bachelor's degree in business or STEM fields is a must
If you are a few years into your procurement career, and feel a move into a consulting role, where you will receive high levels of training, experience across multiple industries and the drive to develop quickly is for you, then please apply via this domain or directly with your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, strategic procurement, purchasing, strategic sourcing, procurement consulting, management consulting, strategy consulting, cost optimisation, cost engineering, ftse100, blue-chip, aerospace, automotive, engineering, degree, BA, BSc, MBA, London