IT Category Focused Roles (Multiple)
1 day left
- Full Time
Senior IT Buyer & IT Procurement Manager (x2 Positions) - Aggressively expanding FTSE 100 Blue Chip - Central London + Flexible Working - £40,000 - 60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This aggressively expanding global Blue Chip is urgently seeking two ambitious IT & Technology Procurement specialists, one at Senior Buyer and one at Procurement Manager grade. With a number of high profile technology projects on the horizon including new build infrastructure, technology migration, managed service planning and many more, both new Procurement team members will have an immediate impact from the off.
Senior IT Buyer & IT Procurement Manager positions will include:-
- Leading and supporting complex IT procurement deals / projects across Software, SaaS, Hardware, IT Services, Consultancy, Telecoms & Networks
- Building fruitful relationships with senior stakeholders across the globe, becoming a trusted advisor and positioning procurement at the forefront of the decision making process
- Achieving £ Multi-Million cost savings for the Firm, whilst also identifying ways to secure wider commercial procurement benefits such as mitigating risk, building strategic vendor partnerships etc
- Benefiting from a personally tailored procurement development plan to ensure your rapid growth within the function (both figures will be targeted for promotion within 18 months)
Procurement responsibilities specific to the IT Procurement Manager:-
- Managing, coaching and inspiring less experienced procurement talent, raising procurement performance across the wider team
Required background for both positions:-
- Expertise in IT & Technology Procurement, with a CV that clearly demonstrates impressive strategic sourcing achievements
- Strong IT supply market knowledge, with experience of managing the cradle-to-grave procurement process
- Track record of quick progression from Graduate Buyer to Senior Buyer / Procurement Specialist etc
Now is an exciting time to be joining this globally renowned FTSE 100 organisation. With an outstanding reputation for providing accelerated career growth, a close-knit and collaborative procurement team, and complex high-value deals to play with, the Firm has a lot to offer suitably qualified applicants.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Apply for IT Category Focused Roles (Multiple)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly