Procurement Manager - Property/FM (working in a consultancy)
My client, a Public Sector Consulting Organisation, is looking to recruit a Procurement Manager to lead on and set up commercial frameworks & manage hands-on procurement projects across predominantly building/construction related categories. Your client base will be diverse and predominantly in the Public Sector.
The successful candidate will have the following skill and experience:
- Hands-on end to end procurement project experience – strategy development, options appraisals, evaluation/moderation through to contract award.
- Ideally CIPS qualified - of degree calibre
- Excellent contract law understanding with good negotiation skills
- Experience of procuring services, goods & works across the buildings related areas including construction, FM (hard & soft services), consultancy spend.
- Excellent stakeholder/client engagement skills and communication/influencing skills
- Proven Public Sector procurement / knowledge of PCR 2015 and experience of managing hands on projects supporting clients & stakeholders
- The ability to work independently without supervision
The location of this role is flexible and can be home based although you will eventually have to visit their West London Office approximately once a week when Covid-safe in the future.
For further information please submit your details to us 7659/CL
Unfortunately due to the high levels of response we receive, we are often unable to personally respond to every application. If you are suitable for the role for which you have applied or another role, we will contact you within 5 working days.
Apply for Procurement Manager - Property/FM (working in a consultancy)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly