4 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Procurement Manager | London | Major FMCG brand
£55-65,000 + flexible working and some great benefits!
A rare opportunity has come up for a Procurement Manager to come in and manage the Marketing Category for a well-known and growing FMCG organisation as they go on an exciting Procurement Transformation in 2021.
This brand is renowned for its innovative ways of delivering products into their consumers and the organisation are going through a digital transformation so a great time to be joining Marketing! This is a brand-new role which will focus on managing a range of marketing initiatives with a particular focus on key areas of spend such as production, content, research, sponsorship, creative agencies and PR to name a few. This is a brilliant opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy for an ever-growing business.
What the role involves
- Lead key marketing initiatives, as well as selected projects or categories of spends.
- Responsible for core parts of the Marketing Procurement strategy. You will present and decide on procurement strategies and contracting terms. Takes relevant decisions when conducting sourcing processes regardless of total spend.
- You will develop and deliver effective and efficient category plans and looking at continuously improves organisation efficiencies, maximizes value creation and competitive advantage opportunities.
- Develop and drives implementation of sourcing strategies across marketing, ensuring strategy adoption, operating model and contract adherence, and budget responsibility.
- Works closely with global and regional key stakeholders in understanding needs, objectives and priorities to optimise total cost, quality and service.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders and works cross-functionally in developing and executing sound sourcing strategies in partnership with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Establishes strategic relationships with supply base and implements supplier management strategies. Motivates suppliers to treat the company as preferred customer in presenting innovation and/or cost/efficiency projects.
- Accountable to continuously improve supplier performance including service and quality.
The person we hope to find
- Some level of Marketing Category experience is an essential
- Proven experience in managing ‘cradle to grave’ sourcing projects within marketing is critical.
- Degree qualified is preferable and CIPS is advantageous but not a must have
- Proven experience in working in a fast moving and result driven environment which demands to work under pressure.
- Strong negotiation skills and good interpersonal and relationship building skills is important.
This is a challenging and exciting role for an individual looking to build upon a greenfield and growing procurement function. If you have a passion for Marketing Procurement and would like to be part of a growing Procurement function, then this could be the role for you!
For more information please apply by emailing the latest copy of your CV.
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly