Global Procurement Category Manager - Road Transportation
Global Procurement Category Manager - Road Transportation Services
Market Leading FMCG Organization
Location - Madrid, Spain; Applicants will be required to relocate to Madrid.
Salary - €75k-€85k + Comprehensive benefits (Car, Bonus, Meal Voucher, Insurance)
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
NOTE: This is a permanent opportunity based in Madrid and will require candidates to be based in Madrid. Remote working is not being considered for this position. Candidates must be willing and able to relocate to Madrid if not already based locally.
As part of a major global business transformation, this market-leading FMCG firm is currently establishing a global procurement center of excellence in Madrid. Bramwith Consulting is working exclusively with this organization to identify the best procurement talent in Europe to join this high-performance team.
One of the critical requirements within the team currently is for a Global Procurement Category Manager for Road Transportation services who will be responsible for creating and implementing the global and regional strategies for this spend area. The position will have a heavy focus on inland transportation and will require someone with significant experience in logistics carrier management, 3PL, 4PL & Control Towers.
This opportunity is excellent for individuals who are passionate about the future of global logistics and transportation and looking to be in an environment that is driving digital transformation and best-in-class logistics category management.
As the Global Procurement Category Manager for Road Transportation you will be expected to have the following skills:-
- Proven track record of building logistics category management strategies from scratch through internal stakeholder management and data analytics
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills when it comes to managing logistics carriers, 3PL and 4PL providers
- A solid understanding of Logistics Control Towers and their benefits in a global logistics network
- Ability to communicate effectively within a global matrix structured organization with a highly multi-cultural stakeholder base
- Ability to generate consistent cost and cash flow improvements by implementing more effective sourcing and supplier management initiatives
If you are an ambitious logistics procurement professional looking for an opportunity to deliver global impact within a market leading organization then this position should be your next career move. You will be exposed to C-level execs and be responsible for decisions that will impact the business on a global level across all their operating market. As the Global Procurement Category Manager for Road Transportation you will take ownership of one of the most critical indirect spend categories that directly impacts both the business and its customers.
If you have the right skills and experience in global logistics to take on this challenge then apply now with your most recent CV via the link above or directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk